[Tutor] Redirecting output + calling dos commands with input tail

Magnus Lyckå magnus@thinkware.se
Tue Jun 17 17:49:02 2003

At 21:22 2003-06-17 +0000, cino hilliard wrote:
>Hi,
>First thanks Rick for asking the question.
>
>Magnus, maybe you can help me. The module below has functions that call
>dos commands.

Sure! Can I bill you? :) Actually, I'm sure many people on
the list might help, and if you put it like that, others
might not bother, and I might not have the time.

My instant reflection was that if you replace ".readlines()"
with a simple ".read()" your printed output won't be messed
up.

--
Magnus Lycka (It's really Lyckå), magnus@thinkware.se
Thinkware AB, Sweden, www.thinkware.se