[Tutor] A rant about Tutor homework policy

cino hilliard hillcino368@hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 11:43:01 2003

>From: "Don Arnold" <darnold02@sprynet.com>
>To: "cino hilliard"
><hillcino368@hotmail.com>,<tutor.python.org@pooryorick.com>,<tutor@python.org>
>Subject: Re: [Tutor] A rant about Tutor homework policy
>Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:47:35 -0500

There is something wrong here. Common sense dictates that if there is water
over the hill folks will
go there to get it. People blatently asking for the tutors to do their
homework implies that sombody
must be doing it other wise why do they keep asking? Frankly I don't read
all of the posts unless the
subject interests me. So I am at fault for talking from the hip to some
extent. Nevertheless, I don't think anyone would actually do the homework or
maybe they do in private?

Perhaps this direct do my homework is spam, as Alan put it, and should be
ignored.

>Don

  3         3        3         3        3        6            2
  (0^0)
2   +  13  +  33  +  43  =  49   =  7    =  343   = 117649