[Tutor] Finding MIMEImage

Magnus Lyckå magnus@thinkware.se
Sun Jun 1 19:00:02 2003

At 06:29 2003-06-01 -0500, Mike Wagman wrote:
>Ok working with the email example script and I keep getting the error
>Import Error: No Module named MIMEImage.

Is this the third case in a few days where someone
is importing their own files instead of a standard
module?  :)

if you do

 >>> import email
 >>> print reload(email)

What filename is indicated?

C:\Python22\lib\email\__init__.py or some email.py in
your own directory?

Your import should work in Python 2.2 if you don't find
a spurious module...

 >>> from email.MIMEImage import MIMEImage
 >>> help(MIMEImage)
Help on class MIMEImage in module email.MIMEImage:
class MIMEImage(email.MIMENonMultipart.MIMENonMultipart)
  |  Class for generating image/* type MIME documents.

[...]

--
Magnus Lycka (It's really Lyckå), magnus@thinkware.se
Thinkware AB, Sweden, www.thinkware.se