[Tutor] Howto use gnome-projects written in glade with python?

Kent Nyberg nyberg.kent@spray.se
Sun Jul 27 18:02:05 2003

Hello dear friends!
I am playing around with python and ran into a little problem.
I have made this gnome2 interface in Glade that i want to show with
python.
All the examples i have on my computer uses "import gtk.glade" to
show glade-projects.
As far as i know all those projects are gtk+ projects, so to import
gtk.glade seems ok. What to do for gnome-projects? Import gnome.glade?
Nope, there is no such module.
If i load the gnome2 interface with gtk.glade then the program
segfaults.

The code works well with gtk+ glade-projects, so it cant be big errors
in the code. I hope i just missed something to import.

Sorry if im not that good on explaining the problem, i am pretty new to
python.