[Tutor] Final de-allocation before the application exists

K Dhanvi dhanvik@gmx.net
Tue Jul 22 07:26:02 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0115_01C35072.6A148790

Sorry about my english in the previous mail.=20

I re-state my question in this mail :=20

  I would like to know whether Python has a function which would be =
called just before the end of the application. I cannot use destructors =
in my application because I have some static data in my application that =
is modified during the life cycle of the application.  If I have any =
function like this , then I could hide the gory details of de-allocation =
of resources completely from the user. This way, what he ( user ) does =
not know, he need not be bothered about :)..=20
  ( I am allocating the resources and threads in my module which is used =
by an application. I would like to de-allocate resources in the =
application  )

well thats my query.. incase theres something I am missing in my =
approach please point me out .. thanks a lot for your time and help.

with regards,=20
K Dhanvi
  ----- Original Message -----=20