[Tutor] PIL

Vernon Miller vvernon@earthlink.net
Mon Jul 21 01:36:02 2003

I have a question, may seem dumb, but I imported the Image module and opened
a gif image.

The question is this, it opened up into my windows paint program. Is that
what it is supposed to do, and if so how can  you get it to open with or in
another graphic program.

Thanks Vernon Miller

P.S. I have started the Visual C ++ course, so I won't have as much time to
work on python until I learn the C++, but I am going to keep trying to give
as much effort as possible to learning Python also. Thanks once again to
everyone for your advice about which program to study. Your comments helped
very much and caused me to look closer at each one of the program before I
decided which to take.