[Tutor] Re: [Tutor] Re: Sorting a dictionary in one line?

Poor Yorick gp@pooryorick.com
Mon Jan 20 20:11:44 2003

Magnus Lycka wrote:

>Oops, silly me. I generalized the keys = d.keys() case without

It's actually very inspiring to see that people like you and Danny make
mistakes and express things like, "...code gets much harder to
understand if I can't keep all the relevant parts in my primary field of
vision at the same time."  Because of the mountain of things I still
have to learn and the slow pace of my progress, I often think that
programming is not for mere mortals like me, and consider giving up the
endeavor.  But then I think something like, "That guy Magnus Lycka seems
to be human enough, and HE got through all this.  Keep going."

Thanks!

Poor Yorick
gp@pooryorick.com