[Tutor] <TUTOR>My first (er...working...) script ever

Predrag Ivanovic Predrag Ivanovic <predivan@ptt.yu>
Sat Feb 22 16:04:03 2003

Hello...

Programming and Python are pretty much new to me,but it's been fun so far...
So,i would like comments on code below,especially on style(or lack of it..)

It's  pretty much trivial,one of the exercises from Josh Cogliati's "Non-Programmers
Tutorial  For  Python",available  thru  link  from  PythonLabs(www.python.org),i
recomend it for newcomers.

It has basic functionality(it works...),but it lacks error handling and possibly
a few other things.
Maybe  ,when  i  learn  more  about  Tkinter,i'll  add  a  GUI  and  send  it to
UselessPython :)

Anyway,here comes nothing :
<code>
*****
## exercise from chapter 5 (functions)##
## choose from a menu to calculate    ##
## area of circle,rectangle or square ##

import math
import sys

## simple menu
def print_options() :