[Tutor] Troubled by Tkinter questions

Bob Gailer ramrom@earthling.net
Fri Feb 21 13:40:02 2003

--=======51C47FF=======

At 09:28 AM 2/21/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>My apologies. I didn't think of Tkinter as separate
>from Python since I've never heard of anyone using it
>with another language.

My apologies too; I did not mean to jump on you explicitly; its just that
there's been a lot of Tkinter traffic. I just did a Google search and found
"TKInter is a Python package that provides access to the TCL/TK
environment." I did not know this. I thought it was a separate product with
a Python interface. So perhaps this is the best place for such questions. I
do recommend making the subject line as explicit as possible.

Bob Gailer
mailto:ramrom@earthling.net
303 442 2625

---