[Tutor] please remove me [you can unsubscribe yourself]

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 13 16:59:02 2003

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Frank Holmes wrote:

> Please remove me from the python mailing list

Hi Frank,

I forgot if I responded to you already; please forgive me for being late
about this.  Frank, you can unsubscribe yourself by visiting that page you
used to first subscribe to Tutor.  Here's a link to that page: