[Tutor] Re: you may regret that comment Magnus!!

antonmuhin на rambler.ru antonmuhin на rambler.ru
Mon Feb 3 12:20:03 2003

Hello Magnus,

Monday, February 3, 2003, 11:40:53 AM, you wrote:

>>Ideally
>>I would like to copy and paste the expected results
>>into Excel as a column rather than a row.

ML> You can let Python do that! (Assumes the win32all package.
ML> (It's included by default in ActivePython, or can be
ML> installed separately.)

[snipped]

BTW, Excel 2002 supports XML as its native format (no information
loss). It's relatively simple---I managed to create simple Excel
sheets with EmPy in couple of hours. And really quick. I hope, it
might help you.

--
Best regards,
 anton                           mailto:antonmuhin@rambler.ru