FW: [Tutor] Async Events (or How to manage interrupts in Python?)

Terry Carroll carroll at tjc.com
Tue Dec 30 22:51:22 EST 2003

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003, Stanfield, Vicki {D167~Indianapolis} wrote:

> In the meantime, can anyone point us to a tutorial on threads?

I don't know of an online source, but I recently finished up Thomas
Christopher's "Python Programming Patterns"; while most of the book's
style didn't agree with me, I thought his explanation of threads was
excellent.

(By the way, I'm not dissing the rest of the book; it was just a style
that doesn't work for me.  Others may find it perfectly good.)

--
Terry Carroll
Santa Clara, CA
carroll at tjc.com