[Tutor] Saving Data

hcohen2 hcohen2 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 20:06:34 EST 2003

moore william wrote:

>I am lookign for a toutorial on how to save data
>created in a program so that it can be used when the
>parogram is started again.

this may well be a case where: "... if the only tool you know is a
hammer - every problem looks like a nail ..." How much data? If it is a
fair amount, wouldn't it be safer and more efficient to store it in a
database?

There are several reasons for my posing this possibility, one may be
ascribed to the pity saying above, the other is my encountering clients'
fears of databases. Despite my predilection, as a data tool they are
extremely useful.

If this is off the mark, please ignore me ;-)