[Tutor] I need speed-up !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luiz Siqueira Neto cybersamurai at terra.com.br
Fri Dec 19 17:13:11 EST 2003

I have a algorithm to make a XML document using as source
a file with data like a memory layout, the algorithm work fine
but get 100 MB of memory and is 18x more slow than the same
algorithm using Delphi and MSXML.
Yes, I know, is impossible have the same speed, but, if I have some
like 20 MB of use and 6x more slow than MSXML I will be very happy.
In fact if I have some a little bit more than I have now I will be happy
too. :)

I try python tips for speed-up but I have more memory use;
I try psyco but don't work ( I don't know if the problem is my self);

My idea is use this algorithm like a multplataform framework, if this
is very hard or impossible maybe I need forgot the idea of use Python.  :(