[Tutor] well i just read the first timers thing

Jacques xxjac88xx at comcast.net
Wed Dec 3 17:21:02 EST 2003

Well, I see what they are saying, but I must of thought wrong. I thought these programs were really just used to help, but since they were on the internet and so easy to get to I knew they weren't what I was looking for. But what kind of programs can you make with Python? I just need some help with finding out what Python really is IN PLAIN ENGLISH. Haha, well thank you a lot for reading this!! I hope I get an answer sooner than later. Bye