FW: Re: [Tutor] mouse_buttons()

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Dec 1 17:20:47 EST 2003

> >Take a closer look at:
> >
> >     http://www.livewires.org.uk/python/pdf/G-graphics.pdf
> >

> >According to the documentation, mouse_buttons() is a function that returns
> >a dictionary.  So you'll need to treat the return value of mouse_buttons()
> >as a dictionary with keys 'left', 'middle', and 'right'.
> >

> >If you have more questions, please feel free to ask.  Good luck to you!
> >

> I'm not really familliar with "dictionary", can someone tell me how to
> access one?

Hi Leung,

Livewires has a good explanation of dictionaries:

    http://www.livewires.org.uk/python/pdf/D-dicts.pdf

By the way, when you get the chance, take a quick glance through the other
reference sheets:

    http://www.livewires.org.uk/python/pdfsheets.html

and just note the topic names.  You don't have to study each sheet
closely, but just be aware of what subjects they talk about.  That way,
when you need more details on something, can find the right sheet to get
more information.

If you have more questions, please feel free to ask.  Good luck to you!