[Tutor] Linked Lists

Terry Carroll carroll at tjc.com
Tue Aug 26 21:19:37 EDT 2003

You might find http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/thinkCSpy/chap17.htm helpful.

> Ok, how would you do a doubly-linked list?

Doubly-link lists are almost the same except that, in addition to each
node ccontaining a pointer to the next node, each node also contains a
pointer to the previous node.

--
Terry Carroll        |   "I say to you that the VCR is to the American
Santa Clara, CA      |   film producer and the American public as the
                     |       Jack Valenti, MPAA President
Modell delendus est  |       Testimony before Congress, 1982