[Tutor] upload tag and uploading files through a script to the server

Kirk Bailey idiot1 at netzero.net
Sun Aug 17 00:22:15 EDT 2003

ok. I want to have a upload form in the footer. I know the html tag exists, but
never used it. I want the form to talk to a script in the server to upload a
file, inention is to permit uploading image files, so they can be included in a
wiki page with image tags. Anyone got some clues on the art?

--

end

Cheers!
         Kirk D Bailey

  +                              think                                +
   http://www.howlermonkey.net  +-----+        http://www.tinylist.org
   http://www.listville.net     | BOX |  http://www.sacredelectron.org
   Thou art free"-ERIS          +-----+     'Got a light?'-Promethieus
  +                              think                                +

Fnord.