[Tutor] wiki project update

Kirk Bailey idiot1 at netzero.net
Wed Aug 6 22:17:14 EDT 2003

Well, reading The Wiki Way, there were some good ideas in there. One of
them is that there is no hard and fast wiki code set, just a generally
followed convention. When I used DIFFERENT tage to start and end bold
and italic tags, it works fine. The current experimental version is
doing this on the FrontPage only, and is working on those words so tagged.
http://www.tinylist.org/cgi-bin/wikinehesa.py/FrontPage
There's losts more, and other, and a parser engine is really about all
that will work for me. This is a hack at best, a kludge, payhaps a Bag
On The Side, not a solution.

On a more positive note, is is doing Section colored headers, page
headers and footers, inserting all the right information in them, and
the editor is working just primo. It even looks rather nice. But the
engine is the real project, the toughnut.

--

end

Cheers!
         Kirk D Bailey

  +                              think                                +
   http://www.howlermonkey.net  +-----+        http://www.tinylist.org
   http://www.listville.net     | BOX |  http://www.sacredelectron.org
   Thou art free"-ERIS          +-----+     'Got a light?'-Promethieus
  +                              think                                +

Fnord.