[Tutor] Fwd: Please read [bad vibes]

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 23 13:05:02 2003

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Cameron Stoner wrote:

> I have been kinda out of it with the tutor, but this person sent me an
> email and if you would explain what this is all about.

Hi Cameron,

It was an ugly scene.  But if you're really interested, see:

    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2003-April/021887.html

If the person had asked interesting questions, I probably wouldn't have
gotten so angry, but the questions the person asked were mindless multiple
choice parroting phrasebook style questions, the worse kind of questions.

And to tell the truth, I'm ashamed for answering so bitterly to the
person, and would rather like that thread to die a quiet death... *sigh*
In summary, someone asked us to do their homework, and all of us here said
no.