[Tutor] Fwd: Please read

Y.T. H. hsiehson5@yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 20:05:10 2003

--0-1543795895-1050969521=:95588

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://search.yahoo.com
--0-1543795895-1050969521=:95588

Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 17:40:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Y.T. H." <hsiehson5@yahoo.com>
Subject: Please read
To: tutor@python.org

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is Andy...again...if you don't remember, I am the
one who have asked you about a few questions regarding
to programming, from my excercise....I just want to
say sorry for what I did and please believe I didn't
mean it...(I was just try to get them done, with much
more secure answers from program expert like you)...I
believe I must been caused some unhappiness to
everyone there, since the tutors have passed my email
to every other tutor...Please may you be so kind to
forward my apology to every tutors...I understand what
I have done wrong here and alot of thanks to some
tutors, even though they were not very happy about my
email, but they still gave me some leading questions
to guide me to think more about the questions....
Once again, Sorry and thank you...and Happy Easter.

Sincerely

Andy YT H