[Tutor] news update`

Kirk Bailey idiot1@netzero.net
Mon Apr 14 00:04:02 2003

ok, was busy with family, server upgrades, MY MODEM DYING, and general
chaos. The chaos is over, the modem is replaced, the server is working
and the upgrade to it is delayed another month at least,so to hell with
it,  I am back mangling TL into stranger and morewonderful functionality.

The ability to CREATE lists is complete. I am now working on the scripts
for DELETING lists. A couple of other features sit on the back burner
for 1.7.0, I still want 1.6.0 complete before burninh my limited candle
on them. AS for 1.6.0, a new x header on traffic,new installer,more
sophisticated way to handle aliases, automation of the compiling of new
aliases with a cron job, bypassing aliases file security issues with a
SOFT ln link. Updates  on manuals.

The BETA scripts are running NOW at http://www.tinylist.org/ and
delivered this  message to you.

--

end

Respectfully,
              Kirk D Bailey

Owner HowlerMonkey Email Services Company: http://www.howlermonkey.net/
Inventor of TinyList MLM list server: http://www.tinylist.org/
Consulting Grump: http://www.sacredelectron.org/

Remember: it is an ill wind that blows no minds. Fnord.