[Tutor] Python and Delphi

Michael Lang mwlang@cybrains.net
Thu Apr 3 01:17:06 2003

Hi,

I am a long-time Delphi programmer who is trying to learn the Python
programming language.  I learn best by example and would like to post small
trivial Delphi code snipplets here and see the translation from Delphi to
Python to better understand how to do Python programming.  Are there any
Delphi (OOP Pascal) developers here that could help out?  Would this be too
"specialized" for this list?

At any rate, I have been totally spoiled by the ability to click on a term
and hit F1 to get very specific help on a function or method along with
good code examples specifically for using that construct.  Does anything
like this exist for Python development that would help speed my learning of
the language?

Michael

www.cybrains.net

"All things should be as simple as possible, but no simpler" -- Albert Einstein