[Tutor] please help (fwd)

Don Arnold Don Arnold" <darnold02@sprynet.com
Wed Apr 2 18:54:03 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Danny Yoo" <dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu>
To: "Tutor" <tutor@python.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Tutor] please help (fwd)

> [I'm slightly busy at the moment; sorry!  I will forward this to
> tutor@python.org.]

I've used py2exe just once, but here's my setup.py that worked:

## command line: python setup.py py2exe
from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe
setup(name='TruthTable',scripts=['boolevaluator4.py'])

I put it in the same directory as my script (boolevaluator4.py) and executed
the command line mentioned in the comment (in fact, I put it in the comment
because I could never remember it).

HTH,
Don