[Tutor] W2K environment...

Rob rob@uselesspython.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:54:25 -0500

> thanks for the tip, worked like a charm. also, does NoteTab have any
> Python modules or Pythoncentric setup?
> thanks,

Not to my knowledge, although I suppose it would be a simple enough matter
to add in basic Python support. I haven't bothered, since I'm not aware of a
way to add color-coding of keywords and such to NoteTab. I like pretty
colors, so I find myself using IDLE, PythonWin, Kobol (I'm sure I've already
mentioned this, but it's a COBOL IDE for Windows and Linux that supports
syntax highlighting for Python and several other languages.), etc.

peace,
Rob