[Python-Help] Re: [Tutor] What would you say is the best way to continue learning python

Rob Brown-Bayliss rob@zoism.org
25 Sep 2002 11:42:14 +1200

On Sun, 2002-09-22 at 12:48, Danny Yoo wrote:

> Yes, I agree; learning by doing works, and it's my feeling that it's a lot
> more effective if it's done with other people.  In this sense, I believe
> we learn any language more effectively through practice and exposure.

It's pretty unanimous, pick a small application and make it.  But please
no more mp3 players or chat programmes ;o)

I would suggest finding a small thing that you know something about, and
that could be automated or what ever and make a programe that does this
task for you.  When it's done look around for another slightly more
complicated task and repeat a few more times.

--

*
*  Rob Brown-Bayliss