[Tutor] Does any know of a code that I can look at that will not allow the Programs to shut dos down after I run them

Danny danny@i4.net
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:57:15 -0600

Hi Does anyone out there know of a code that will not allow windows do shut
the dos prompt after I run a program so I can see what the program has done
or at least pause it for a specified amount of time anyone with any
information please email me back soon as u can thanks for everyone help and
support I hope that actually I know one day I will be answering questions
for newbiews like myself thanks for all your help and support oh one more
quick question does anyone know after I have downloaded SuSE i386 8.0 if
there is anything else I need before I start to play with it thanks for
everything everyone

Sincerely Danny D