[Tutor] Tkinter + OSX

Kow K kowk@mac.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 22:35:52 -0700

Hi,

With python version 2.2 that fink installed, Tkinter was working very fine
on Mac OS 10.1.x. (Now, I'm running python 2.2.1 under CVS with Tkinter
enabled.)

By the way, find developers recommend keeping /usr/local and /sw separate.
  Actually, setting a binding, say by symlink, between them sometimes causes
a big mess, especially when you install GNU packages (*.pkg files) from
Aqua environment.

Kow