[Tutor] Re: Tutor digest, Vol 1 #1916 - msg 8

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry shalehperry@attbi.com
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 04:05:02 -0700

On Sunday 08 September 2002 23:37, Gil Tucker [ateliermobile] wrote:
> Hi,
>            I wonder why no one replied to my question about
> doing art with ascii types? I opnly got a reply about hacking.
> If you create stuff with ascii does that mean you are a "HACKER"
> in the negative category. Come on!
>                   Gil tucker

No one replied because you did not actually ask a question or present any=
=20
information to help you with.  We got the equivalent of "my car makes thi=
s=20
noise, what's wrong with it".  Show us some code that you thought would w=
ork,=20
an error message, the corrupt output, something.  Remember we are working=
 on=20
only what you give us, even if we could read minds e-mail does not give u=
s a=20
sufficiently strong connection.

"ascii art" is a wide range of things.  Are you trying to draw boxes? fox=
es?=20
entrances to bbs'? each letter of the alphabet?