[Tutor] development tools

nano nano@intermatik.co.id
Tue Oct 29 23:04:01 2002

Hi guys,

I need some advice. In near future I want to develop some applications,
majorly it will be web-based aplications for business-related service.
I want to use development tools, (like Webware,Twisted,etc); but confuse
to make a choice. Actually I have some criteria for the tools(priority
order):
* compatible with Python and/or C
* have a good ability/facility/features
* supporting newest technology/standard: like xml,etc
* multi os(win/linux)
* easyly to be learned
* easily to be updated
* flexible (example: Webware is more flexible than Zope)
* fast-development
I need your advice here, since I don't have enough experience in Python
(4 months for Python, in my one year programming experience), evenmore
in using development tools.

One more, can you gave me some example for using C/C++ module in Python?

I'm not very good in explaining something in English, sorry for that.

TIA

nano'