[Tutor] Tkinter Question

McCarney, James Alexander James.Alexander.McCarney@Cognicase.com
Tue Oct 29 11:59:01 2002

>From a pure GUI design and usability perspective, I don't know if it's such
a good idea. I think most users would expect to input and tab to the next
field, reserving <Return> for the final input of fields.

Just my $0.02 CAN.

"""
Here's what I'm looking for help on ... I'd like the user to be able to fill
out the first Entry and move to the next via the Return key. I'm not talking
about just binding the information in the Entry box to the <Return>
keystroke; I'd like the cursor to actually move to the next Entry box. The
idea, of course, is to make it very fast and easy to enter all the
information.
"""