[Tutor] Sounds [pygame]

François Granger francois.granger@free.fr
Mon Oct 28 11:16:01 2002

on 28/10/02 14:22, angela blank at angie477@yahoo.com wrote:
> --- Danny Yoo <dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
>>
>> We can handle the sound and image part with the
>> Pygame module:
>>     http://pygame.org/
>>     http://pygame.org/docs/ref/Sound.html
>
> What about with MacPython? I am teaching MacPython at
> the High School level so we must use Macs, with MacOS
> 9 or less. I would love to intergrate some sound and
> graphics at this point.

I think that Pygames run on Mac ?

Anyway, you have access to QuickTIme, and in the :Mac:Demo folder there are:
- imgbrowse
- quicktime
- sound....
(I used or tested none of them)

You can also use AppleEvent to drive any other reader available on your Mac.
I have successfully used the OSAm module in :Mac:Contrib:osam for handling
other apps through AppleEvent.

--
Le courrier est un moyen de communication. Les gens devraient
se poser des questions sur les implications politiques des choix (ou non