[Tutor] An OO question as relates to Python.

python python <python@inkedmn.net>
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 16:09:31 -0700

try this:

http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/thinkCSpy/

as> Hi all!

as> It has been a long time since I did much programming - and consequently, I am relatively new to OO techniques. (It probably shows from some of the previous questions that I have put forward to
as> the group)

as> I understand the concept of classes (or think that I do....) and in fact, I've written a program in which I create a couple of classes - and "borrow" a couple from the work of others. So my
as> question is really one of reference to a class - specifically in Python. In general, how do you maintain a reference to a class - which means, how do I really reference the functionality in a
as> routine belonging to one class from another? I seem to be doing fine within a single class - but multiple classes are giving me problems.

as> Perhaps one of you could refer me to a good online work on the subject...... or throw some good examples my way.

as> TIA