[Tutor] functions in other files, executing

Thomi Richards thomi@thomi.imail.net.nz
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 11:42:13 +1300

> I'd even go so far as to submit that, if your application requires
> that many directories but doesn't lend itself to being organized into
> packages, you may wish to rethink your architecture.  There might be
> valid reasons for doing it as you are, but not knowing just what
> you're doing, no likely reasons spring to mind.

basically, every module has to be in it's own directory, because they
each have extra bits of data in separate files with them. things like an
icon.bmp, we can't have all the modules in the same dir, otherwise the
icon.bmp files would overwrite each other. i guess i could put the
modules in the same dir, and have the icons in another one...hmmmm.

thanks for all your help anyway, I'll have to find some documentation
online i guess...

--
This message was brought to you by one bored guy, with nothing better to
do,