[Tutor] functions in other files, executing

Thomi Richards thomi@thomi.imail.net.nz
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 23:24:08 +1300

yes, i am aware of the import function. the problem i am trying to get
around however, is that i have about 20-50 to import, an each one is in
a different directory. i know where the directories are, but i do not
want to fill up sys.path with a whole heap of directories...

then again, maybe this is OK?