[Tutor] test- this thing thinks I just subscribed?!??

Kirk Bailey idiot1@netzero.net
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:29:40 -0400

What software are they using for managing the list, does anyone know?

I could see it doing this ALL THE TIME,  or NEVER, or WHEN FIRST SUBSCRIBED, but
it never acted like I was NOT a member; it accepted my messages, and kept
sending me traffic, so why did it do this?

And one wonders what strange combination of circumstance stimulated that
behavior out of it?

Rob wrote:

> Once in a while I receive a message from the Tutor List server addressing me
> as a new subscriber.
>
> Rob
>

> > interesting. I just got a welcome message from the tutor list
> > server, and no
> > traffic on the list for a day. odd.

end

Respectfully,