[Tutor] Mozilla as a Development Environment

Magnus Lycka magnus@thinkware.se
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 22:38:40 +0200

I'm evaluating Komodo right now. It's too slow
to be usable on AMD Duron 700 / 256MB / Win2000.
Besides being slow, it uses 40MB of RAM with a tiny
file open.

I don't know if Mozilla or ActiveState is to blame
here, but I sure won't pay money for Komodo.

PythonWin is MUCH better.