[Tutor] Windows Standalone Icon?

Jmllr891@cs.com Jmllr891@cs.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 05:27:35 EDT

--part1_167.155483d3.2ad55087_boundary

I've been turning my Python scripts into Windows standalone executables (.exe
files) so my friends can use them too. I have a few icons that I have
designed that I would like to use for my programs, but I can't use anything
besides the default Python icon.

I've heard that it is possible to change the icon if you are running Windows
NT or 2000, but I'm running Windows ME. So, is there something I can change
in my setup script to allow me to use custom icons or am I stuck?

--part1_167.155483d3.2ad55087_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I've been turning my Python scripts into Windows standalone executables (.exe files) so my friends can use them too. I have a few icons that I have designed that I would like to use for my programs, but I can't use anything besides the default Python icon.<BR>
<BR>
I've heard that it is possible to change the icon if you are running Windows NT or 2000, but I'm running Windows ME. So, is there something I can change in my setup script to allow me to use custom icons or am I stuck?</FONT></HTML>

--part1_167.155483d3.2ad55087_boundary--