[Tutor] 2 Import Or Not?

James.Rocks@equant.com James.Rocks@equant.com
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 09:17:32 +0100

Hi,

Currently I am using Python under Windows with the pythonwin extensions and
generally it's pretty good but I have a problem :-)

If I "import" a routine in the interactive window and it imports OK and I
subsequently edit the file I've imported then it doesn't register the
changes I've made. I'm using the pythonwin editor but I've checked and it
seems to be true in the normal python editor too ... I can't find any way
to "un-import" or override the import already in place and, so far, can
only resolve it by closing the session and re-running it which is a pain in
the bum.

Any ideas?

James

James C. Rocks