[Tutor] help How do I use a program I built in linux (fwd)

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 16:08:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Danny,

Please send replies to tutor@python.org, and not me directly:  By sending
just to me, you may get a hasty or unreliable answer, without someone
jumping in to give correction.

But if you send to the Tutor@python.org address, other people can share
their knowledge with you.  At least, then, there's a checks-and-balances
thing going on that tries to ensure swift chastisement on inadequate
answers...  *grin*

I'll forward your message to Tutor for you.  I'll try taking a look at
your question when I have more time.

Sincerely,
Danny Yoo