[Tutor] starting program with raw_input

Magnus Lycka magnus@thinkware.se
Mon Nov 25 12:53:01 2002

At 08:27 2002-11-24 -0500, dillinger20@comcast.net wrote:
>I just started to learn about programing about a week ago and have been
>trying to write a small program to start by haveing to write hello before
>program will run. Could someone show a example.

It helps if you describe what you want more clearly.
Shorter sentences is probably a start.

What do you mean by: "to start by haveing to write hello
before program will run"?

For starters: Do you mean that the program should
write "hello" before doing anything else, or do you
mean that the user should write hello before the
program runs?

To describe things clearly and exactly is the very
foundation of programming. I think it will be much
easier for you to write working python code if you
get used to being clear also in your English.

--
Magnus Lycka, Thinkware AB
Alvans vag 99, SE-907 50 UMEA, SWEDEN