[Tutor] Re: Capitalization what does it do exactly

Derrick 'dman' Hudson dman@dman.ddts.net
Wed Nov 6 13:37:02 2002

--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 11:11:28AM -0700, Dan Dud wrote:
|=20
| Hello everyone, I appreachate everyone help over the last couple of=20
| months.. Anyways, I have noticed in alot of the materaial, I have been=20
| reading.. Certian words are completly capitalized... What does that mean=
=20
| when you do that.. Thanks ahead of time to everyone and all everyone help=
..

It is a convention meaning that the name refers to a constant value.
In other words, the name will never refer to a different value other
than the one it was initialized to.

HTH,
-D

--=20
                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.
=20
http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/

--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP

--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP--