[Tutor] should this cause a syntax error?

Rob Brown-Bayliss rob@zoism.org
Sat Nov 2 14:16:02 2002

On Sun, 2002-11-03 at 08:10, Magnus Lycka wrote:

> Have you tried PyChecker? Maybe it would give
> a warning about such a construct. (If it doesn't,
> that could be a suggested feature.) There are
> certainly some unbound expressions that are
> normal, like lonely function calls, and perhaps
> expressions with and/or, but I suppose a lonely
> == will typically be an error.

No I a havn't tried it.  I'm not really a fan of ides and things like
that (but do like GUI builders).  I have changed my text editor to
highlight the == so that they now stand out a bit more.

--

*  Rob Brown-Bayliss