[Tutor] yet another Useless article

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri, 24 May 2002 06:27:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 24 May 2002, Rob Andrews wrote:

> http://uselesspython.com/BatteriesIncluded.html is the latest article
> freshly posted on Useless Python. It's so new I haven't really proofed
> it yet, and (as usual) submit it for a little constructive criticism.

Looks good!  Are there other articles that you're planning on writing?

Another interesting module that could be used to show how modules are neat
might be one of the cryptographic hashing modules like 'md5', since it's
something that packages some really complex stuff in a tidy package.

One pitfall I've run into before is that, sometimes, I name one of my own
modules something that's in the Standard Library.  It might be good to
explain that Python files in one's directory are also 'modules' that
Python can import.