[Tutor] hacking 101

kirk Bailey idiot1@netzero.net
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 20:18:47 -0500

OK, comes now before you an unuual question.

I want to learn about hacking a computer.

See, I Want to complete the program for creating a list using a web
form. BUT I kow that it is possible to insert escape codes and such to
take over control and do unintended things, but I know nothing of how
this is done. I WANT TO UNDERSTAND IT SO I CAN WATCH FOR SUCH ATTEMPTS
AND ABORT THE PROCESS if they are detected. To PREVENT hcking, one
must UNDERSTAND hacking. Any takers? Feel free to reply to me off list
if you preferr.

--

end
	    Respectfully,

| http://www.howlermonkey.net mailto:highprimate@howlermonkey.net |
| http://www.tinylist.org  +--------+  mailto:grumpy@tinylist.org |

NOTE: By sending SPAM to this address you agree to pay me a service
fee of $100 for the service of receiving,  storing,  examining, and
deleting your piece of SPAM. I am a postmaster, and take a dim view
of such.