[Tutor] Hello!!

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:32:07 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Rauno castro wrote:

> I'm a new in all this world of programers but I have a problem, I'm
> trying to understand all because I'm a spanish guy but i'm tinking if
> i could learn how to program I'm gonna make a Python helper for all
> the Spanish world but now I need your help...

No problem.

> im trying to learn all the comands but i didn't find a list with all
> the comands so please you guys help me with this.. and if you find a
> spanish progamer who can help me please notify me. ok.??

You might want to see if the Spanish resources on Python.org will be of
use:

    http://python.org/doc/NonEnglish.html#spanish

The translation of Alan Gauld's "Learning to Program", in particular, is a
great tutorial for learning programming; I think you'l like it a lot.

> Pd. Why you guys use the irc channel to lean Python for dummies like
> me!!...  or make a event in a IRC channel?? it's only an idea..

The problem is that not all of us are awake at the same time.  *grin*

There actually are some IRC channels out there for Python programming.
The irc.openprojects.com server hosts several channels, including a
'#python' channel.  The TwistedMatrix folks also have a Wiki with Python
IRC resources:

    http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh.twistd/python/moin.cgi/

But please feel free to ask your questions on Tutor too; we'll be glad to
help.  Good luck to you.