[Tutor] Speaking of Books..

Lloyd Kvam pythontutor@venix.com
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 15:34:20 -0500

I like having lots of working examples that solve real life programming
problems.  The Lutz book does that while also covering the most used
modules.  The downside is the sheer size of the book and a feeling that
some of the example code could be improved.  (But that's true of my code
also... )  I usually look for examples before tackling a new kind of
program to get insights into using the modules involved.