[Tutor] hello,

Randy Talbot randytalbot@comcast.net
Sun, 03 Mar 2002 02:03:20 -0500

If you try the website at the bottom about using IDLE remember to save
the file with a .py extension such as (firstprogram.py).

Get some good books on computer programming and python such as, 'How
Computer Programming Works' by Dan Appleman, 'The Quick Python Book' by
Daryl Harms, 'Python: Visual QuickStart Guide' by Chris Fehily, 'Python
How to Program' by Harvey Deitel and 'Core Python Programming' by Wesley
Chun.