[Tutor] Pythonwin

Terje Johan Abrahamsen terjeja@hotmail.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:16:56 +0000

I am using ActiveState PythonWin for Win2k. I have a few questions about
this program. 1) Lets say I want to use the function string.atof('55.4').
Then I start typing String. when I have typed the . a box comes up with what
is possible to type further. ascii_letters is the first one. Which key do I
press to get that filled in automatically. I have read something with the \
key if I don't remember wrong, but I never got that to work.

2) If I write a program:
while 1 == 1:
   print"hello"

It will print hello forever. How do I stop it without stopping the PythonWin
program? Ctrl-c and ctrl-break doesn't work. Is there anything that will
work?

Thanks,
Terje