[Tutor] Planning out your program

Britt A. Green shecky@experimentzero.org
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 16:12:49 -0700

I made a very crude little text adventure in Python a few months ago.
However, as I began to add on functionality to it, it became apparent that a
lot of the underlying code wasn't capable of being improved. The original
code basically let one player walk amongst a dozen rooms and pick things up.
To get it to do much more would mean a huge rewrite of what I'd already
done.

So I'm going to have a lot of free time this summer and want to write
something a bit more complex. What would be the best way to plan out my code
before I start writing?

Britt

--
"My mom says I'm cool."